Monday, September 7, 2009

Sometimes it's not worth it.

Obviously I lost my interest in actually posting the synopsis of True Blood. I still watch it though, now in it's second season, I just don't feel the need to write the entire synopsis down and comment on it.

Happy Labor Day.

This weekend I went to Alamosa Colorado and checked out the Early Iron Festival. It was brilliant and I saw a lot of really nice cars (I'm a mustang girl) and took quite a few pictures--I just can't for the life of me find my stupid cord that connects the camera to the PC so I can share said pictures. There's so much computer stuff in this house it just isn't funny. Seriously. Not. Funny. I got a sunburn along with those pictures, then we went to Colorado Gators and I got to hold a little gator named Roswell and of course we got our picture taken. I would have loved to have taken the Gator Wrestling class, but it was $100 a person and fuck that shit. It was still fun to walk around, feed, look, and pretend to throw the 15 year old to them. I remember seeing the place on Wreckreation Nation which was on the Discovery Channel for a bit. Oh look...YouTube has a snippet.

Today though it's just a simple bbq with steaks and other meats. Sounds like a lot of excitement huh? Well, let's hope not.

No comments: